Why is my 123 Hp printer offline? What should I do if Hp printer showing offline? These are some of the most commonly received queries by us from Hp printer users. We prefer you doing the steps manually in order to bring the Hp printer offline to online Windows 10. If you reset your Hp printer, you would be required to reconfigure it. To perform a 123 Hp printer setup, go to the 123.hp.com.setup. You can even download the Hp wireless connect software from 123.hp.com in order to perform the 123 Hp setup.
Hp printer error - My Hp printer goes offline
Did you ever come across Hp printer offline Windows 10 or Hp printer connected to wifi but offline issue? If you never came across these issues, there are chances that you might come across Hp printer offline error sometime in future.
Hp printer offline Windows 10 is one of the most commonly occurring glitch in the printer network. But the good news is that this issue can be solved by you easily. You are only required to follow the set of instructions in order to bring Hp printer offline to online. In case you don’t want to go through the fuss of troubleshooting the issue on your own, feel free to contact us on our toll-free number and a technical expert will connect to you in order to resolve your issue.
How do I get my printer online - Hp printer offline Windows 10
To bring Hp Envy printer offline to online, you need to follow the common 123 Hp printer troubleshooting guide discussed below. If you see the Hp printer connected to wifi but offline, you can try rebooting your wireless router and modem. Look below to start with the 123 Hp printer troubleshooting steps.
- Generally, you face Hp printer offline Windows 10 error when the wireless network connection is slow or unresponsive.
- Try rebooting your wireless router and DSL modem.
- Make sure there is no internal error on your Hp printer. You can reboot it as well.
- Please ensure there are no unfinished printing tasks on your printer.
Hp printer offline fix
In this section, we will go through the detailed 123 Hp troubleshooting guide or hp printer offline settings. This section may be a little complex for you if you are a new user or never performed troubleshooting. Make sure you follow the 123 Hp printer troubleshooting carefully. If you can’t walk through the Hp printer troubleshooting, give us a call on our toll-free number and we will help you walk through the troubleshooting steps.
- Please ensure both ends of the USB cable are properly inserted into their respective ports.
- Make sure the Ethernet cable is firmly inserted where it needs to be.
- In case the printer is set up via wireless connection, please ensure it is connected to the wireless router.
- Make sure there are no signs of wear and tear on the cables .
Clear all pending printing jobs
- Go to ‘See what’s printing’ menu and click ‘Cancel’ to remove all printing jobs.
- After removing printing jobs, select ‘Use printer online’.
- If you can’t remove printing jobs, reboot the Hp printer and attempt again.
Reinstall the Hp printer
- Go to the ‘Control panel’ and then go to the ‘Devices and printers’.
- Now, select the ‘Remove device’ and select your Hp printer.
- Uninstall all the Hp printer drivers from your system and disconnect your printer.
- Now reboot your Hp printer and computer.
- Go to 123.hp.com to download the Hp printer drivers.
- Install 123 Hp printer drivers on your computer and perform 123 Hp printer setup.
Last way to bring HP printer offline to online
- Go to the settings and then click on ‘Printers’.
- Click on the Hp printer and then select ‘Use printer online’.
- Go to the ‘Printer Menu’ and then click on ‘Cancel all documents’.
- Make sure there is no paper jammed inside the printer. You can take out the cartridge and ensure there is no paper jamming.
- Please ensure the printer is not running out of the ink.
- Check whether the wireless router is working perfectly well or not.
- Power cycle your wireless router, DSL modem, computer, and Hp printer.
- Disconnect the Hp printer with the computer and attempt to connect it to your laptop or computer again.
So this was all about Hp printer offline issues and some 123 Hp printer troubleshooting instructions. We recommend you stop if you are unable to go through the Hp printer troubleshooting steps. If you did anything wrong while troubleshooting, you may land into some serious Hp printer problems.