HP Printer Setup, driver and installation Or 123.hp.com setup
It is very easy to set up the HP printer. You can set up the 123 HP printer using two methods i.e., wireless method and USB method. In order to set up your 123 hp printer using a wireless connection, you should have the wireless HP printer in the first place. Newer technologies and innovations have made the HP printer smarter than ever while making it easy and convenient to use be it in office or home. Were you trying to learn how to connect HP printer to wifi? This page will walk you through multiple ways through which you can learn how to connect HP printer to wifi. On this page, we will be covering some of the basic topics that are listed below;
Method 1: HP Wireless Connect
HP wireless connect allows users to connect the HP printer to wireless automatically. Users don’t need to connect any wires or cables. In this method, you need to install the software for your HP printer in the first place.
Visit the HP support page from where you can download the HP printer software. Download the driver.
Follow the on-screen instructions to install it on your PC or laptop.
Turn ON your HP printer and launch the software.
When you are asked for Network connection type i.e. Ethernet/wireless, choose Wireless and click ‘Yes, send my wifi settings to the HP printer.’
Let your HP printer setup. When it’s done, click Finish and it will be ready to take on any print job.
Method 2: Wireless setup wizard
There is another way to learn how to connect HP printer to wifi. So if you are about to perform the HP printer setup, make sure you learn this simple method. But this method is only applicable to HP printers with a display.
Turn on your HP printer.
If your HP printer has been connected to the PC or laptop using an Ethernet cable, unplug it. Unplug even if any USB connection is active with your HP printer.
Go to your HP printer’s display and navigate to its display.
Go to the Network Menu.
Select Wireless Settings and then tap Wireless Setup Wizard.
Find your home wifi network and enter the Network key to connect to it.
Setup HP printer on Mac or iOS - 123.hp.com/setup for mac
- First of all, go to the HP Smart App website or 123 hp com/setup for mac. Here is the link through which you can visit the HP Smart App website – 123 hp.com smart app.
- Download and install the HP Smart App on your Mac.
- On your Mac computer, launch the Smart App and click on the + sign.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add your HP printer or set up a new HP printer.
- If you see the HP printer offline, feel free to call us on our toll-free number.
HP printer troubleshooting
HP printer goes offline
- Make sure the printer is connected to the wifi router. In case you had changed the password of your router, make sure you reconnect the printer using a new password.
- If the HP printer goes offline, please ensure the internet is active on your wifi network.
- Go to your modem and check the internet LED light to ensure the internet is active.
- Try to power cycle your printer, modem, and wifi router.
HP printer error
- You may get to see your HP printer in error state for multiple reasons.
- Some of the common reasons are;
- Printer out of paper
- HP printer driver error
- HP printer communicating problem with wifi router
- Overheating of printer
- Firmware outdated
You can troubleshoot these issues with the help of our technical experts
Troubleshooting Network Connection
123.Hp.com printer problem
- To troubleshoot HP wireless printer problems with network connection, power cycle your wifi router and HP printer.
- After this, uninstall the 123.hp.com HP printer software from your computer or laptop.
- Now, reinstall latest Hp wireless printer software from official Hp printer website
- You need to run the Network Connectivity Test to check for the solutions.
- Make sure you install the HP printer diagnostic tool to troubleshoot the issue.
- Please check whether the IP address has changed recently or not.
Hp printer won’t connect to existing network
- The very first step is checking whether the LED light is turned on and is steady or not. Click the wireless button to switch on the wireless function.
- Take out all the ethernet cables from the ethernet port of the printer. Now you need to turn off the printer and your wifi router. After this, turn on your wifi router and then turn on your Hp printer.
- You can run the wireless network test and then analyze the network test report.
- If you come across any Hp printer wireless problem, you need to resolve it. You can even contact a technical expert who can resolve your issue within a few minutes.
Hp printer unsuccessful network installation error
- Remove all the USB cables and ethernet cables from your printer and router.
- Power cycle your Hp printer, wifi router, and computer.
- Now you are required to uninstall the Hp printer driver and software. After this, repair the system files with the help of Microsoft System File Checker.
- To use this software, you first need to download the software from the internet and then install it.
- You can troubleshoot the issues on your Hp wireless printer with the help of Hp Print and Scan Doctor application.
- The application is designed to troubleshoot HP printer wireless network connection issues.
123.hp.com printer setup common issues
- Hp printer setup windows failed
- Hp.com not working
- Hp printer not working
- 123.hp.com error
- How to connect hp printer to wifi
- Hp printer ePrint app
- Hp printer password not working
- Hp printer cartridge problem
- Hp printer offline
- Can’t connect hp printer to internet
- Hp printer setup mac failed
- Hp printer USB setup
- How to reset hp printer
- Connect hp printer to WiFi
- Hp printer setup failed
- Hp Support